Sharing is caring!
Last updated on August 10, 2023 by Toya
These 3-ingredient keto pancakes are an absolute miracle. They are soft, airy and truly perfect in flavor. Like all crepes, they are very easy to prepare and made in just one bowl. Cook them on a stovetop and serve them with toppings of your choice – butter, syrup, berries or berry jam. As they contain no sugar, they are perfect to accompany bacon or eggs.
Tips for Making Keto Pancakes with 3 Ingredients
- Cook these 3-ingredient pancakes over medium heat. This will ensure they rise and become fluffy. If you cook them over high heat they will also rise, but after cooling they can become very flat.
- Once cooked, do not stack them, but place them on a rack and place them in a heated oven to keep them warm while you cook the others. If you stack them, they will become flat.
- Any type of almond flour can work, but Blue Diamond Almond Flour here on Amazon remains my favorite because of how great it works in most recipes.
3 ingredients to make keto pancakes
How to Make 3-Ingredient Keto Pancakes with Almond Flour
To get started, first gather all your ingredients in one place.
In a bowl, whisk the eggs until bubbles form. This will ensure you have fluffy, low-carb 3-ingredient pancakes without baking powder. If you are in a hurry and don’t have time to whisk, you can use a little baking powder.
Add the cream cheese and whisk.
Then add the almond flour and mix.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. I use and recommend it Non-stick frying pan T-fal Kitchen utensil for all my pancakes.
Use 2 tablespoons of batter per pancake and cook the pancakes for 1 minute on each side.
Serve these super easy and fluffy 3-ingredient keto almond flour pancakes hot.
The best choice
$500 Whole Foods Gift Card
Reduce your grocery bill with a $500 Whole Foods gift card!
Enter for a chance to win a FREE Whole Foods Gift Card
Enter NOW for a chance to win!
We earn a commission if you take an action at no cost to you.
Keto Pancake Recipe Variations:
This recipe features delicious, simple 3-ingredient almond flour pancakes. However, you can make some adjustments while still making the recipe work:
- 3 flourless keto pancake ingredients – To make pancakes without flour, be sure to use more cream cheese. Increase the cream cheese to 4 oz.
- 3 Ingredient No Cream Cheese Keto Pancakes – If you want to omit the cream cheese, add one more egg or replace the cream cheese with 1 tablespoon of Greek yogurt or crème fraîche.
- 3-Ingredient Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes – Crepes can be made with coconut flour. If you use this flour, make sure the dough rests for at least 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, check the dough and see if you need to add one more egg or water to make the dough smoother. Coconut flour tends to absorb liquid like no other flour.
What to serve with pancakes?
Serve the delicious 3-ingredient low-carb pancakes with simple syrupbutter, berries or berry jam. Also check out this list of amazing keto pancake toppings for more fun ideas.
Storing Keto Pancakes
Store crepes in the refrigerator, in an airtight container, or in the freezer. To freeze, stack the crepes, placing a piece of parchment paper between the crepes. Place them in an airtight container and store them in the freezer for up to a month. To reheat, place in microwave and reheat.
When it comes to making fluffy and delicious keto pancakes, this recipe should be one of your favorite options and I’m going to tell you why. Not only are these 3-ingredient almond flour pancakes fluffy and light, but they are also super easy and quick to make, making them perfect for keto, but also for busy mornings.
When I first started keto, it was a big struggle for me to enjoy low carb pancakes. They just didn’t seem to taste good. Now I can’t get enough of keto pancakes and even my family loves them too.
I make them all the time, along with these fluffy keto coconut flour pancakes for breakfast.
My family loves these quick and easy pancakes because they are so creamy. In fact, pancakes are perfect for sweet cravings and can even be enjoyed as a keto dessert – I have them for dessert with thick keto strawberry jam and sometimes keto ice cream.
This is why if you are new to keto,These keto pancakes with cream cheese and almond flour are a great place to start.
So if you’re looking for delicious, easy, low carb, low calorie keto pancakes made with just 3 ingredients, try this simple and tasty recipe and let me know what you think below!
And, if you want more ideas for another great keto breakfast, be sure to check out this delicious Keto Egg, Bacon, Sausage, and Cheese Burrito here.
You love these 3-ingredient low-carb pancakes because:
- They have a surprisingly chewy texture
- They are made with only 3 ingredients!
- They are quick and easy to make!
- Contains only 4 grams of carbohydrates and 1.5 grams of fiber per serving!
More keto pancakes
1/3 cup almond flour
2 oz. Cream cheese
½ teaspoon baking powder, optional (but makes even fluffier pancakes)
- To get started, first gather all your ingredients in one place.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs until bubbles form. This will ensure that you have fluffy pancakes without baking powder. If you are in a hurry and don’t have time to whisk, you can use baking powder.
- Add the cream cheese and whisk.
- Then add the almond flour and mix.
- Use 2 tablespoons of batter per pancake and cook the pancakes for 1 minute per side.
- Serve these super easy and fluffy 3-ingredient keto almond flour pancakes hot.
Portion: 2 pancakes
Amount per serving:
Calories: 186Total fat: 15.8gSaturated fat: 5.4gCholesterol: 144 mgSodium: 106mgCarbohydrates: 4gNet Carbs: 2.5gFiber: 1.5gSugar: 1.4gProtein: 8g